Friday, February 24, 2012

False Alarm

Yesterday I woke up at 1.30 in the morning with a horrible pain...I mean woke up, so this is it? Then cramping continue and some strong contractions came in too but in all around it was just like a bad cramping night. That went until early hours of the morning...ready to go work, nope.

I pushed Brad to left and I would keep him posted. Is that time of the day that I must of the time I really do not know what to do. He asked me...and I really do not have an answer. We are just clueless and I guess somebody has to make a decision. In any case, whatever it happens I know I would have time to do something.

My mother and I ended up going to my clinic and they hooked up on monitors - baby's heart beat and contractions for 20minutes in a nice lazy boy. I have to say, we DO need a nice chair...at least for breastfeeding purposes because that old couch won't make it.

Anyway everything is fine, a doctor's checked on me confirmed "you are not dilated even 1 cm"...the expectations of my mother were clear, no grandson (she insist is a boy) today. Well, no need to get any bag that has been ready for a week now.

I am getting kind of frustrated...we thought we were late we actually got almost everything set up a week ago and it has been there ahead of time. Oh well, better prepare than not.

I am amaze how quickly we set up the apartment knowing how tired and exhausted I was, not only that working full time still. And driving still although I am leaving now to Brad to drive most of the time..."just in case". I wonder what people do when they set up a nursery months in advane? that's crazy. I am glad we are not like that...that will drive me insane. We are for a good start...although Lil Monster considered that even yesterday it did 75F it was not good enough for him/her to come out.

We are still waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment