Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Notes

Today for the very first time somebody made a comment about one of those things that "you should not" drink or do during pregnancy. In all honesty I am cool with those comments most of the time...since the beginning you get used to 1000 advices of this is great to 1000 advices of this is going to be bad. And everything should be take with a grain of salt.

I have to say that comments like "shouldn't you be getting decaf?" surprised me time to time...but still why to get in an argument with it? At the end isn't my pregnancy? and I think even many people feel the right to say or whatever they want to say out of their mouths...due to their First Amedment right...I guess I can decide to battle something not worth and enjoy my coffee as it should be...with caffeine in it.

I keep reading on the birth forum in Baby Center about the multiple complaints that MIL, SIL says and all the co workers told somebody fat, and such and the multiple advices or comments people get through nine months. If you think about it, that's a lot of time listening to all that stuff considering that you already have parents or friends that tell you the same thing. And I even it can be annoying at time, the reality I do laugh, in part, because they ALL are going to miss, in few weeks even the remote process of somebody looking at them and noticing they actually exist...they won't be pregnant anymore and all will be about "how the baby is doing" to a barely hello.
I have to say that I am humble about the quantity of people, some that I know, some that I barely talk through the years asking me how I am doing and I am just going to be FINE. And you know, that's encouraging. People who don't know even where you live and what is your complete name...asking you how are you doing? in a world that we think is more cold than the Alaskan winter...I think I am happy and blessed. I am highly greatful of all those annoying advices although I KNOW I complaint a lot in other posts and in my FB page. I have got all kind of advices, but most of the ones that always end in "you look good" and "you will be fine", and "you will be such a cool mom" I am going to stick with it and believe in those.

I really don't know what type of mom I will be...I guess deep inside me I am scare to death on it. I don't want to be a dictator but not such a liberal that they will be running naked through the streets of downtown or just smoking pot in the school because it should be legal (oh you didn't know I think it should?...hehe)

Anyway, today so many people have tell me I just look "fine" that I am starting to believe I do look fine (not that I feel I look horrible but I am with such crappy aches that I feel like crap)...even my hips and back are killing me today...I know I will be fine. So many have been before and will be after me. I know I will be fine, I should be fine.

In a lazy note, I am taking advantage to work really slow today because a lot of my bosses are out...

No comments:

Post a Comment