Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ah ah ah oh oh ah ah

No, is nothing sexually on it...actually that's what I am listening most of the days lately from Dylan.
He just go on and on and it's funny. He is more alert which I love because there is some kind of interaction and character.

But as I said before, I am not going to talk about my son all the time in these blogs. No sir, I said I wasn't and I won't. One, two paragraphs should suffice. The rest is too much to put on typing.

So what else can I say about? I have been in my home for almost THREE months calendar. I don't know how other women do, but I realized I do like to be out somewhere else talking with people and doing something different than talking kids stuff. Don't take me wrong, I LOVE my son but I just don't think I am the type that can stay at home all the time. If you see my "trone" like my mother called it...is my chair in which I normally breastfeed Dylan, one side my phone, my laptop, my tv controllers and a small table to put everything on it. Pretty handy. And I can breastfeed, change the TV and text/web surfing on my phone at the same time...hell yes. Multitasking is my name.

Anyway, I still don't have a final answer about "what's motherhood". I don't know. Is not easy folks is not but do I love it, yes...which I will do it all over again, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment