Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Three hours later...

Five months ago...at this same time, I gave birth to Dylan Yoshi.

Still the moment of his exact birth...it was kind of a cosmic moment combined with the happiness of an epidural.

I still remember that day, like it was yesterday. I just cannot stop talking about it, because I think is one of those moments in your life (and fortunately I had many) that you just have to keep talking about it. It is like the day that you almost got caught stealing your parent's car while they were sleeping. The only difference, the keys were freakin' heavy for about...nine months!

My little baby it does not look much anymore like that tiny thing we brought home. He barely was able to sustained his head...and it looked at me like he has no idea where he was, how he came...no expectations set, uhm what is that feeling of hunger...oh I am crying...something now is going through my mouth...uhmm I feel weird on my bottoms.

Now he looks and smiles...rolls over and found something to entertained himself...everything is eatable, chewable and if it taste good, I will try to suck on it or just swallow it.

He now wants to almost jump from getting in his knees to walk...woa! wait for a moment...I am still getting into the "motherhood" thing and you are doing the "frog" crawling? how? when? how this happened so fast?

In any case...I am at home, we are at home...enjoying another month of our baby growing. Still wondering what is ahead but in any rush to discovered it. I am enjoying everyday...slowly, like that meal that you don't want to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment