Thursday, January 12, 2012

32 Weeks and counting...

Things are going fine...although today in particular I feel with mix emotions.
I woke up very excited because I was going to see Lil M in the big screen...is getting big the doctor said, now weights 5.5 lbs...uhmm kind of high and is now up 3.5 weeks ahead...I don't get much of these measurements but heck as long as is healthy I won't be concern. I know it will come out some way or the other. The pic is not that great because s/he was moving a LOT and it has been moving quite a lot. The kicks has been converted into massive movements from one side to the other. Still in position, head down and the knees and feet time to time sneak out like an alien out of my belly...that part is FREAKY!!


So after today's appointment we went upstairs to the Piedmont Hospital library and got some childbirth, labor and other maternity/first born dvd's and extra advices from the librarian.

Then the mood of my day change, I got to work and suddenly a horrible back pain got me. I have never experienced such a horrible pain in my lower back. Unbearable...but got distracted too by other things at work...which I told myself I am not going to get on discussions on it but I feel really not even annoying but offended? I am not sure what's the word for the feeling...disappointment perhaps? I am not sure but I just felt uncomfortable for the rest of the day. It is like you know how good you are or can be, and suddenly you feel dumb or just frustrated that the opportunity to shine slip from your hands. In any case the rest of the evening didn't get any better mood after that.

Then got the news that a friend of ours their baby-in-utero is having issues...I didn't know they were expecting (their third child) but to hear news about how exasperating to know for the health of something that you can't touch or do much about it has to be one of the most disheartening feelings ever. I hope they get better news after next week and I guess that's the sad part...you have to wait for news.

I don't know I feel kind of overwhelmed too. We shouldn't be moving or planning to move at this stage but we are going to. New place, new home...hopefully this time, we can call it home. And this time I am going to decorated it or so I keep that in my head, like a dream what I want to do...we are going to get help so I feel good about it. Baby showers are coming too...so I should be smiling right? But in any case...I feel upset today.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment