Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Who is Maritza Taylor and other things that are really making my day miserable!

Well yes, I want to know who is this another "Maritza" who is getting my registry a big complication. Not to pardon the eternal stupidities from Babies R Us. See? Babies R Us system DOES NOT UPDATE SIMULTANEOUSLY when you do a change in your registry, hence whatever change you do...is not worth until 24 hours later; even by "view" it shows the incorrect info.

I just wonder who dares to carry my same name and last name, really? I don't recall even there was another Maritza Taylor that I knew of in Panama! now I moved all the way, miles up north, a lot of miles, and arrived in this city and bam! the day I did my registry, people tell me that there is ANOTHER Maritza Taylor. Really? until now? I even don't know this person and I don't like her. She has some kind of association with Babies R Us too because both sucks!

Today is not a good day for me, emotionally not even physically. I feel exhausted and my stomach doesn't feel well either. Just not good at all. I just want to be in bed crying at loud of how miserable I feel today. Does that help? no, but makes me feel good to feel pitty of myself time to time. I am fucking tired to feel that I should be strong as I have been. I feel like a whimp. I don't blame hormones but myself of this situation although everybody tells me is because "I'm pregnant".

We started moving yesterday and what we found is that we have fans but not lights on the fans, really? how cheap in fees you must be to not include lights but fans...or viceversa? Just stupid ridiculous shit. I guess apartments complex realized that now they can anyway get their rent up without some fixtures (that you WILL need) but still pay it and you will get the extra expense. In all sense, I guess we should have look further for more apartments, but where, when?? Times up and the best decision has to be made with the information given. Whatever I just feel really annoyed. Funny of all, if you have a pet...the pet pays rent! can you check that out? Have you seen that before? A monthly rent of $15 bucks for a four leg. I perhaps shouldn't laugh. Airlines are charging fees for whatever these days right? and fees are a big revenue...so I guess other businesses are relying on those "other fees" to generate more revenue. At the end, the course of a business is to keep generating revenue and that can't be done with the sole and stall based of your main business. You always have to keep looking for ways to increase that revenue.

But is not only that, that bothers me, the lack of lights on the fan, is that I realized we are downsizing. I didn't realize that when Brad and I moved in together we didn't get rid off anything, we just combine and put together everything...two drainers, two set of spices, and more spices, two set of knives, eight pillows (seriously the quantity of pillows we have is ridiculous), cups...don't get me started on that one...really? Okay I have to recognized that when I was moving from my condo to my first apartment I had wine cups AND I went to Marshalls and got crazy on buying kitchen stuff. I bought not only more wine cups, I bought wine glasses and more cups. So we actually, if we paid the liquor license to the city of Atlanta, we could open a bar. Then there are the pint glasses...we can go two weeks before even need more glasses really? how come? what happened in here? Then I noticed WHERE are we going to put all the guitar cases, the keyboard, omg the skis!!! where are we going to put that!!! We are losing tons of storage and that is bugging me big time. Keep in mind that the move from where we at is NOT bugging me really. I mean I never really really liked the entire place...not sure why. Perhaps the bums near by annoyed me even they never bothered me directly. But I don't know. It never felt like home and the entire mess the maangement did with us was just to put them in court. Even the place was HUGE for what we were paying for. I mean...it was a house size apartment of 2b/2b...and now we are getting down, losing some 200+-q ft  big change...not necesarily the prices got downsize though. It really doesn't bother me that part much but is the entire thinking of WHAT TO DO? Then it come the part that stress me the most...we have no crib, I have to do the laundry stuff of the baby, no car seat...we are waiting for baby showers to kick in and people asking me stuff and hence the first part of my blog come back again! it's all messed up.

I told Brad that I needed to decorate the place just to fulfilled the need that I will be fine later on, that Monster will have his/her first place nicely and s/he will fill safe in there but then after I keep telling myself all that, I noticed I didn't measure the window and got the wrong rods for the curtains. Then I realized that if you want to decorate you are going to spend...if you want that a place feel home is more than wine cups to put on. I feel suddenly lost and overwhelmed.

I can't concetrate in what I suppose to discussed about Korea today with the folks in Pacific...the market just sucks. And in the other side of my head I am just thinking well Korea sucks but I need to go to Home Depot to get the right curtain rods and then go back to the new apartment and when we are going to cook dinner for next day? I hate to be expending so much money when Monster is coming...I never have been panic on money matters though (okay I retract that one), we have been incredible good on it and that's one of the top things I love about Brad. I mean we are both debt free, we have paid our school, I neeeded some school loan at the beginning and I paid it off. How cool is that? I should be happy and proud (part thanks to my parents who helped me too). I just feel that perhaps am I not ready for this? After all the time I keep telling myself that I am tough and a lot of women are whimps I am just going to sucumb (not sure if that's a word and I am too lazy to lookup) but meant if I am going to just put myself down because all this????...well yes! I feel horrible. I feel idiotically bother about what's going on. I don't suppose to be moving! I suppose to be like all girly and freakin' pregnant redoing over and over my registry! Isnt' what most pregnant women do?

But the reality is that no, I won't have an apartment readily today not tomorrow. Rome wasn't built in a day my mother keep telling me. "You always wanted to do everything but like now now not waiting that things need practice" I never understood what she kept saying that, in other words I have no patience for waiting for things to happen. In someway is true. For me after 3 months of pregnancy I have to say heck let's move things fast forward and get the baby out, simple as that. Short span adventures have been my life...and it keep me bugging me that things always takes way more time than that.

I used to think that receiving the bills of doctors appointment, ultrasound and all the labs you have to take bothers me...I mean...gosh the PRE-having a child is like annoyed. I am tired to pay shit. I am tired to go to the doctor and people put stuff on my belly. I know I should be happy and all but today I feel like worse than the Grinch. I don't want that anybody tells me what other shit is happening on the registry that they can't find me. I dont want to know. Do I need to know that? no, I don't want to. I can't do anything to fix stupid aka BRU (Babies R Us).

Everybody has been quite supportive, so I am thankful of it but I just feel really down today. So I won't be smiling for awhile okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment