Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I hate Savannah at Midtown aka Equity Apartments

I really do. This place sucks, the worse management I have seen in a long time.

Not to say that airlines customer service, annoying flight attendants attitude and idiots around the world in general can make your life pitiful, BUT when is about the place you live...I have a big fucking problem with that.

I am fucking tired of these idiots can't resolve simple things that high schooler diplomas can and there is no need of major MBA skills to figure out.

I am not sure even in what language speak to these idiots. Or how to make them understand that no, is not normal to have puddles of waters in your window sill JUST because is freakin' cold outside.

I do not believe that people "later" on will pay for their sins or their bad behaviors. I strongly believe in death penalty. I strongly believe that idiocity and stupidity should be penalized more than a DUI, why? because that is forever. You can't change people who are stupid by default, how? teach them? with what? no. They should pay a high penalty. In this case I think the company who runs this building should be out of business and pay every single tenant the equivalent of one year of rent for dealing with their stupidity.

I remembered last year, I told the idiots at Chrysler in Peachtree Industrial that I hope they got out of business because after FOUR times to get my car there for the air bag light they couldn't figure it out WHY was happening and their final assestment was to say that "perhaps" my car was involved in an accident without me knowing. Really idiots? really? what happened...Chrysler announced bunch of their dealers to closed, they were one of them.

I can see why some tenants just destroy places, I feel to get a steel bat and just open holes all over and just take my stuff and leave. No child should be born in this place. My room is freakin' cold, they don't repair anything right...no no...they don't repair anything! they just cause me a headache and a bad sleep.

I have nothing good to say about these people...Equity Apartments simply sucks and they all should just quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment