Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A lot things done

It's that time of the year, that you can look back at ALL those days that past and check and recheck what you did.

So on my timeline, I have a couple of important things that I think I should mention before the hour left I have of the 2011:

  • January: I started a new position, went to Mexico City, and got stuck for three days at home due to an ice storm
  • February: Another year of my life and went to Guadalajara
  • March: I woke with the news that an earthquake has hit Japan and then a tsunami warning was for several parts of the world. We never knew how bad was going to be...
  • April: Plans for our vacation started
  • May: Vacation in Japan and Saipan
  • June: The news of our lifes, our first home together AND...we are pregnant! (good to know with a Bloody Mary at hand right?)
  • July: MBA summer was tough and horrible morning sickness kicked in
  • August: Mother to the rescue, she stayed for a month
  • September: I don't remember what happened here...anyone?
  • October: I become a US citizen
  • November: Thanksgiving in Panama
  • December: MBA Graduation!!!!! , and Great Christmas and looking forward for the crazyness to come in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment