Saturday, December 31, 2011

Graduation

So I am trying to go in order here...since I haven't blog anything in months, but with a very good excuse or excuses.

The last weeks of classes were a combination of horrible pain, headaches and finally a gripe that didn't go away until three weeks later. Rhinitis is common during pregnancy but for me it turned in a mix of sinusitis with killing pain. As you noticed, I survived.

My group was the LAST to present for the last class...just imagine that. Turned out I didn't get the grade I was expecting I was going to get at the beginning of the semester but I really don't care. And I mean it. I didn't care. I didn't take time to write the professor how unfair he was on  one of my grades, for what? Did I am going to become CEO for have a 4.0 GPA? nope. So be it...move on, I really don't want to even put a finger near an university for awhile. Not that I hated it but I just mentally drained of student behavior, study in general, books, papers and cases.

If I heard about Pandora, Ice-Fili, and even about how Brown Forman (for the ones who doesn't know that's Jack Daniel's) I am going to have a heart attack.

You know what is the most sad part of all? Is that I was talking about Jack Daniel's and I couldn't drink a darn drop of alcohol after it. Sacrifice? Yes it is. It is a BIG sacrifice not to drink, all for the health of Lil' M. Oh well I hope s/he appreciates it later on in life...or is going to be a harddddd way.


Here is my pic with Dean Huss and the Dean Assistant Toby, of course I look like I am grabbing their asses...ho ho ho.



No comments:

Post a Comment