Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Tree is done!

Well, we got the Christmas tree before Mother's Day in Panama as my current tradition that I have kept through years with my mother. Finishing it was another two weeks...

My mother and I were the decorators and dinner maker of Christmas in our home. My sister and my Dad never have been quite involved on it, but my mother and I were REALLY into it. I love Christmas...although strangely I have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the rest of the deal. I guess for me is just a tradition not really the meaning of it but I don't bark about it either. Let people celebrate and believe what they want as long nobody try to brainwash me I am really cool with everything.

Anyway, this year my entire agenda is booked!
1. Last Sunday on the 18th was dinner with the Boones who is Brad's grandmother from the side of his mother. As every year, there was the dinner and the games...our team lost. We got presents for graduation and Christmas and that was really nice since I wasn't expecting anything for even graduation.

2. Christmas shopping is officially over...now the wrapping contest begins...

3. My director gave us Friday off...YUPIEEEEEE love you!!!!! okay let's not get crazy... but thanks a lot! great gift.

4. Today I am picking up some hallacas venezolanas that my friend Yarubi recommended me that is the closest thing she tasted to a Panamanian tamal, not exactly the same obviously but close...so getting that. Let's see how that goes.

5. Still trying to get the Picnic Ham! I can't believe is SO hard to find a ham that needs to be cook in this city! everything is the ready-to-eat cut honey baked ham...AGGGG no no that's NOT my Panamanian ham! got it?

6. Saturday 24th, dinner and Christmas with the Sills, stay overnight (we got a bed and all a room for us...time are changing).

7. Sunday 25th, cooking time and Christmas dinner with the Sill-Taylor and dinner with me, I can't cancel that again!

8. Relax and enjoy the pleasures to be with Brad and Lil Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment