Saturday, December 31, 2011

Upps..wrong day

I have good memory...but not always.

The last time we went for ultrasound was at 28 weeks. And I checked the numbers in the machine and said 3/06/2012 EDD something and then another date of 2/18/2012...so what that means is that my estimated date is March 6th, NOT March 2nd as I was telling people and I don't know WHERE I got the March 2nd.

Brad told me that he thought it was March 6th but since he thought that on dates I most of the time right he said he changed it to March 2nd because he thought he was wrong. But he was right!

So to clarify, Lil' M is due on March 6th...by my last period date...BUT by its measurments and all that they state a date of 2/18...they haven't change my due date from March...but Brad keep saying is going to be born on Feb 19th and that was before we saw the date of Feb 18th. Nostrabradamus? don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment