Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Race Wars

Ahh the battle of never ends...why I am typing of this today...well I got really fed up about people black and people white talking stupid shit against each other. I have never seen so much bickering about this ever. Seriously...people should get a bit more of science class these days.

I really never care which color you are...because first of all just to named on a "color" somebody is actually like ridiculous. I did not know I had a specific color. You know how many types of brown exists? Boy...we should had a code if we want to screwed up our lives lives on that deep subject. And I am not taking this lightly...I KNOW history and how the history in this country was move different than the other countries...but YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD SLAVES, and if you go to ALL Latin America except I think in deep South America...you will find, a lot of colorful folks.

If you want to complicated and be more exact, colors in HTML uses numbers and letters...want it more complicated than that? Why we don't go like..."hey I saw the guy FCCC1254, was wearting horrible shoes". By the time you try to remember what color is that code you will be talking about going to Neptune, got my point? Perhaps no. My point at the end is that stop facing your life with the color of the people but by their actions, and if unfortunately a big group of people for you feels they act the same...REMEMBER that they are not the same. They all have different color codes, and not all belongs to the same letter or number.

Of course you would say that life is not that simple. It's true, is not. But I have been in both sides...meaning I have been "pointed out" from both sides, both sides being black and white. The reality is that it is sad that still such deep anger and to hold into every single comment by a minority of idiots we decide to do not move forward. At the end, you should ask yourself...does that really matters? If that so, why we do not DO something about it. But to act the same way as the idiot does you are just basically padding his/her back.

ahh Little M is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment