Monday, October 10, 2011

19 Weeks

Here we go, that's my belly...and growing. I think this kid is going to be big, I feel my belly stretching...not so glamorous. I can feel Little Monster moving around...s/he loves the right side. Not sure what's the deal about it.
Little Monster is like the size of a big mango, 6 inches and almost 9oz. Next week is our 20 weeks ultrasound...can't wait in all honesty. I can't wait to see him/her and check out how big really is.

Okay, American Greed is on and we are hooked up in that show.

Uhmm not entirely sure about this belly pics in all honesty, but whatever.

Not much events, I started the week much better than last week so there is an improvement. Sleeping is becoming quite a challenge now because my right knee pain has come back, and I need to turn right and left and with the belly is becoming uncomfortable at times.
I am drinking more water, so there is a positive note there. I have been feeling quite tired and I think one of these days I am just going to fall asleep at work. I feel so slow...like a turtle.
Okay, American Greed is on and we are hooked up in that show. Later...uhhh Little Monster keeps moving a lot!!!!..to the right side, darn it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Look at your belly. Little Monster is growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete