Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maternity Clothes

Okay, I promised I will be soon posting pics of me and the bump coming up...stand by

Anyway so finally this weekend I went to Sweet Repeats to check out maternity clothes. I have been in Macy's checking those clothes as well, but be spending 30-40 bucks a piece for something I am going to use for couple of months is not worth it. So I went to this store and got crazy. I even have a sweater!!! and more than 10 pieces for less than $80 bucks. I think I have never enjoying shopping as yesterday AND the place was calm. It is small and not crowded.

Thanks to my friend Cherye gave me this magnificent band to use with my current clothes. That was the first thing I started to use...why I didn't think of it and I would be rich now? To my friend Cristina who gave me a couple of maternity clothes and sent it to me with my mom...those are going to start be in the fashion show soon.

By the way, maternity clothes in general are NOT pretty but you do not have much choice...so it's a give and take. Be comfortable is the key.


No comments:

Post a Comment