Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hiking Mount Doom

I am a fan of the Lord of the Rings...hence the title of this post. Because I have been feeling like Frodo for four months and counting.

Perhaps my expectations about pregnancy have been in EACH possible way invalidated by the fact that each pregnancy is different and it is. I don't care if you had a great and nice pregnancy...good for you! Me? not so much. I don't think I will ever have another kid, not in 1000 years even if I have the power of living forever (which thanksfully I don't).

Yes, today's post is a rant against misery. That's how I have been feeling for four months. I don't feel in touch with this little monster at all. Is taking EVERYTHING out of me, selfish? yes. If this is the type of relationship we are going to have since the start I am going for a long ride and punishment. Hopefully my misery at that point will be share, let's say the father will be responsible of a 70% of it, HAHAHA

Second trimester is supposed to be the "honeymoon stage" well I never see my Bora Bora ticket coming in the mail. Did I miss my Air France flight from Los Angeles bound to the French Polynesia without noticing? How possible!!!?? I demand a refund!

Well, I guess I will continue hiking with the help of my best friend and see if I finally I am able to keep the strenght that Frodo had.

No comments:

Post a Comment