Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Sweetest Day of My Life

I don't like sweets as you know...yes, I don't like them.
I don't like the sugar and sweet flavor of it. I don't like chocolate, I don't eat cakes UNTIL now.

I woke up this morning freaking out because I couldn't feel Little Monster move. S/he ALWAYS move to my right side waking me up. S/he follows me all the time  (duh obviously) and move around when I am getting to work, and again gets in the right side. Today, there was nothing. Daddy had to poke you several times until you move. And then relief from both of us. But then, nothing again.

I called the OBGYN nurse and told me to drink something really sweet and cold and wait for two hours. Yarubi, my other friend told me to eat chocolate...your daddy got me a Sneakers...and now later on I got a piece of Tres Leches. Okay I got my sugar hype and now I am like sooo awake. And you FINALLY moved!!!!!

I was freaking out....is like carrying an egg in your mouth and you have to eat and talk at the same time without breaking it. Carrying a child becomes such a precious thing. I mean with all the stuff I have been through and the sacrifices we are making to make it happen until the end, now than never I felt you belong to me and you must suceed in your development process to the outside world. But stop freaking me out like that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment