Monday, October 3, 2011

Case of a Mondays

It does exist, like today.

Yesterday, returning from grocery shopping I heard a weird bubbling sound coming from my car. Like when the coolant is gone...and your car is about to set on fire. But there is no temperature alarm, nothing that indicates that the car is "hot". I just stayed there trying to get an idea where exactly the sound was coming from. Since the car was hot I couldn't do much. But I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Today, I woked up and I throw up TWO times. You know I don't get that upset as before but I still get upset. It just so exhausting to do that. My entire body feels so tired like I did a marathon. And yes sounds silly, you get over it but it's emotionally and phisically an exhausting experience. I feel pitty for myself.

Today, I was hoping the car stay put and that was an one time issue. So before I started the car (and I was already running late) I checked the coolant and didn't like what I see...my car is dirty too, it disgust me. I never have been such non conscious of my car. I normally take care of my things. How possible I don't feel link with this car? Especially I call this car my "divorce trophy". I fought for it, I paid for it and it was mine, but it wasn't at my name...hence the fight for this car was crucial. I needed to have a little win over all the rest of the things that were coming to an end. So how possible I have left this car over 3K miles overdue in oil change? How possible I haven't take it to the Cactus Car Wash for a nice one? Shame on me...now I am paying the price of not  taking care of it. I haven't done a tune up in awhile either. Well, things will change today.

I left the car in a shop near by and said "check everything and call me to decide what it needs to do, he deserves it". And I said my car deserves it because it has take me when I needed it. It has help us to go to work while Brad's car have been in the shop for over a week. Of course my car doesn't understand that I am preggo and is Monday and I need to go to work on time...I get mad at him, but is not his fault either.

Anyway, like my boss said "if life give you lemons, made a lemonade"...good idea. I bought a mango yesterday I am going to do some mango with salt, pepper and vinegar...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment