Monday, September 26, 2011

What can a Pumpkin Latte does?

I am stealing this phrase from someone else. I know is coffee, and even for some of you sound disgusting coffee+pumpkin...let me tell you that is GREAT, and more ways than just a drink.

I had several issues, some unresolved, others needed time with a friend (from whom I stole the phrase). Conversations has started to take place...thanks to the pumpkin latte, how come? Well it says that wars can start with many factors, but peace can be resolve with a single white flag...that flag was a pumpkin latte.

So we are having a pumpkin latte once a week at least and conversations are taken place. I don't think issues are resolve in one drink, it will take severals. But at least the pumpkin is there. Which is the willingness to communicate and say things.

I am glad the pumpkin is coming up because I really wanted to tell my friend that I am having a little pumpkin and I wanted that her be part of him/her. I only hope my kid have a lot of pumpkins in his/her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment