Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Helper returned home

It was time for my mom to return to Panama...I know she was getting tired too, plus she had a lot of stuff undone that she has to take care. I will see her soon, I know that.

She had been of GREAT help. For sure Brad and I needed to regroup and realize that our lifes already are changing and we needed to tackle my morning sickness in a better way. The presence of my mom helped both of us to now go in our own and get things done.

I am feeling better too...so hopefully the morning sickness will go away by the end of the fourth month so I can fly to Panama to see my family and friends. The belly is starting to grow but still I do not need to change to other clothes.

I definely miss the empty room without her there, we had a lot of long conversations and this time our conversations were so much different than before. I have grow up, now we both will be mothers. I can't be more fortunate right now...wait, okay I take that back...if I can eat a nice burger from The Vortex would be awesome with a cold Samuel Adams...okay okay kidding!


2 comments:

  1. Chef Miramoto must now return to work :( Prepare for < impressive meals... the helper will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maritza,
    FYI, Eat the Vortex Burguer NOW!
    Once the little monster is here, you will need a baby sitter or order to go.
    yo aun no he podido disfrutar una, despues de Xianna... :) YCY

    ReplyDelete