Monday, September 5, 2011

The Most Difficult...so far

Of course no blog can't be without a RANT! queja, querella...whatever:

Breakfast: I don't like breakfast. I have never be a person who eats breakfast. I like to get one cup of coffee and that's it. Life WAS great. Now I have to eat salt crackers ( Oh I don't like crackers either) in bed which is disgusting to have all those crumps over me. Brad has to run, sleepy man, to do some sandwich of some sort or a cereal before I start throwing up. Yes, I am still kinda of a miserable break because I do suffered from morning/lunch/dinner sickness.

Lunch: Most of the time is okay but I need to divided it in two or three parts. So I basically start at 11.30 and will be finishing around 2pm. So ridiculous.

Snacks: I don't snack...I HATE IT. Actually I never was raised snacking. My mother will give me carrots to watch cartoons. Cheese whiz, potato chips? nope.

Dinner: I used to have a big dinner...again I divided in two. Then take my vitamins.

Around 9-10 falling asleep like a bear.  And everything starts again...fun fun fun.

Oh hydration...yeah because you have to drink like a water fountain. yeaks! I am still having troubles with that...have tried everything and I am doing my best.

The GOOD news is that I can eat all the hot pot that I like in Chinatown so I am really really happy about it

No comments:

Post a Comment