Friday, September 9, 2011

Chinatown

I always like complaining in this blog but I have to say that right now I am happy. We went to Chinatown for dinner...which is one of my fav places to go in Atlanta. Now if you leave up north don't get all excited because it's not like real Chinatown...it's a plaza with bunch of chinese stores and a food court. I always go to China Kitchen and I can say we have been awarded with several stars from the owners since we have been going so many times we even don't have to say what are we going to order  because they already know...they even modified our selection so we can try new stuff.  I just love the fish hot pot..I am addicted to it...seriously.

Shui zhu yu (don't ask me how to pronounce it...I just can't but since is for eating that what it counts)


We took my mom so she now know some of the places that I keep saying "I can't stop eating that food". Last week we went to China Inn...same plate but beef...oh gosh is SOOO good and so spicy unfortunately my mom can't eat those...but we got her trying several others. Today she said "I will try those sticks" referring to the chopsticks. And walla...the moment she took them she just started pick up food and all like a Pro...my mother can keep surprising me so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment