Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby Center

 I am not against only girl schools but I do have my reservations about it. I don't like to be around with only girls and there is a motive for that. Women are cool but in big amounts can be really annoying to me. I just can't stand them in big quantity.

I am an active, if you can say that, member of the Baby Center board for the women who estimated delivery date "EDD" is March 2012. There are some posts about certain pains, worries about miscarriages, remedies for the morning sickness. Then there are the posts that I have trouble with. Most of the time I ignore them, sometimes I can't. I guess is an ego thing of telling  people how stupid they can be. No, I don't tell them "your post is stupid", but I tried to make reasonably, objective comments when-most of them- are stay at home mothers, do not work and intent to bitch about their working husbands ALL day. Do I win something with it? No, I don't. I don't know these people (heck I hope I never met them anyway) and they don't know me.

Yesterday, I got in a back and forth discussion with the board owner because she imply a question that I made as a "possible" violation of one of the guidelines. I answered accordingly, and Brad made me realize I was discussing with an idiotic woman somewhere in this earth that obviously has a serious issues of understanding simply dictionary definitions and was using her own poor judgement to make an unnecessarily warning.

Lesson learned? Yes. I think I do not need that board in my life. Why I would go to a place in which 1/2 of the women there not only use God and hormones as the only excuse of how they feel and has nothing else to do that just be on their pc posting 24/7; the other 1/4 only bitch about their husbands or significant other and the rest, which you have to hurdle to go through  the other non sense, are the ones that I really would like to read and share. But I should know this since the beginning...it's a board full of women, I learned my lesson well. If I have to read something that I have a concern about, I will google and if not I just call my doctor.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, but at the same time you can continue to read these blogs to stay self aware. There has to be a certain amount of satisfaction in knowing that you can pick out the crazy and you aren't conforming to the insanity! I'd be willing to bet that most of them are big fans of atleast one of the Real Housewives shows as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah yeah...I am still checking the board, I got a rant that day. Amazingly you get people that finally talk about like "I am constipated, help!" LOL! Have you noticed that men fart whatever on their bathroom but women..."oh my!". I think is funny.

    ReplyDelete