Friday, September 9, 2011

Do's and Dont's

After enjoyed almost all my life of doing whatever I want...it's amazing that still society fight with you about those "things" that you should "not" do.

You born and your parents tell you the hell bunch of stuff that you should not do.
You go to school and bunch of other people tell you another stuff that you should not do.
You go to the university and STILL you meet bunch of other people that tell you what you should not do.
You go to adult age and the state tell you that you have some "rights" BUT there are plenty of other things that you should not do if not things will go plain wrong.

Then you passed all that you are a professional and you do whatever you want taking in account all those things you still should not do...some you do anyway.

Then you go to the doctor and they tell you that you cannot eat this and that because...and here is my argument why? So I can't eat (supposedly) Feta cheese because the REAL feta cheese is not pausterized. You know I love Pasteur I think he was a great chemist...but not in hell I like the feta cheese out of Publix. I do like the REAL feta cheese. If you have been in Greece like me or in a very good Greek restaurant you know what I am talking about.  Sushi...okay really? so what Japanese women do??? stop eating sushi HELLOOOO give me a break on that. Actually I think this is all about every person sue whoever they want regardless of a true argument in this country, that's why.

BTW today I had a greek salad for lunch with feta cheese not sure if it's pausterized or not...I really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment