Wednesday, September 7, 2011

14 Weeks

Eh no pictures. You know what is funny, I thought during pregnancy you had like one thousand pics of your fetus...like every week or so...so disappointing. I mean s/he ALREADY made clear that s/he is there because someone (not him/her apparently) will be miserable and that has to be mommy, ha! jeez thanks, if our relationship is already based in this type of arguments...I see a LONG way ahead with this kid. Patience is something I never had. Funny, my mother always told me that every single of your sins you paid it alive if you have kids...living it now.

Anyway so 14 weeks and counting...that's a good sign hopefully for better because I am getting hungry but STILL I can't eat what I want...so it's kind of confusing. Hungry but throwing up...not so good together, right? Belly signs are starting to come up...can't wait to see some faces around when this thing starts to really bumps out...hahaha ayyy can't wait. I guess that will be my best laughing part of the whole story.

I woke up in bad mood, I had a strange dream about a conversation I had with a coworker yesterday before I left for class. He is nice and all but sometimes it gets me in my mood especially because he is SOOOO egoman. I just don't get what's the deal with the ego thing. It's okay to have it but when it goes overboard can be asfixia for a person like me, and I just don't deal with it. But anyway my day is coming up better than my dream because I got my stuff done, well almost done but my sas job with my last touch (on my own) got running. Yiai for me.

I was suppose to have lunch with my ex boss when now seems far far away...aggg and I am so hungry and I really need to get something going on my stomach NOW.

The great news today is that I convinced my mother to stay couple of days more. Yesterday I broke up in tears for no reason that I felt alone. I hugged her and beg her to stayed and she DID!!! I know my dad and my sister and the rest of my family including my beautiful niece Mia (she is so cute on the phone) wants her back but Maritza needs mommy a little bit more...you guys have her for the other 330 days of the year!!! Brad hugged me and I cried again...I don't know, yesterday I was quite hormonal I guess. He is so sweet, and i know all that make him sad because he miss his family too. Well let's not get moody or I will start crying again...

No comments:

Post a Comment