Monday, September 5, 2011

Last of the Mohicans

You know what is the BAD luck to be the last of your friends lists to get pregnant?
I can tell you about it.
Is that everybody seems to know now what you must do because they did it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my friends...and I do appreciate advices. But the reality I am not the "all mommy" style. And I know that's why many of them are still in shock I am actually pregnant...heck I am in schock too. I mean ME? the all liberal one? well I am. I am still pro choice, I still consider women have way more power than they think and I am not a religious/church believer and I won't change that part of me. Which part I have changed? Well not by choice I can tell you that.

Why I decide it? I don't know. I guess in part the fear that I really wouldn't be able to have a child...ego? perhaps. Is Brad choice too and so be it is not fair to deprive somebody you love of something that they love too. That is harder than I thought? HECK YEAH! This shit is taking every bit of my accumulative energy. I feel weak most of the time and in bad mood. Hormones? Not sure...a mix of everything I guess. I do miss beer though. I do. I miss to drink. People say you really won't miss it. Sorry, I don't think you have to miss it....I DO. I do miss my Ron Abuelo too.

I haven't take a pic of myself because first of all not sure if I want to be posting pictures of me and my growing belly, we'll decide later. Yes, I know for many is the "best time" of their lives...but for me...is just another stage. See and here is why?

I am too busy in my head to be thinking ONLY of this. Sound weird but it is. I am too busy.
Did I say I am finishing my MBA? oh yes...amazingly I am studying AND working at the same time. I am not sure how I am doing all these three things but there are days I just want to cry and I have. Pufff I cried the other day like a baby.

I know when I start feeling the baby moving I will get more on my baby gears stuff...but right now I am thinking how to prepare myself for this  week, finishing the analysis that Roberto wanted me to finish before Labor Day weekend and I didn't because we had a misunderstanding about a data and then I have to prepare for a case that I may or may not discuss in my Negotiation Class for Tuesday AND still fight with my stupid complex that has the worse AC system ever and has cost us big chunk of money in our power bill for negligence from their part. And still I haven't get the car for oil change and I am way over due.

I actually never thought that writing in these blogs make me feel so good. You will get bored of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment