Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Boss

Okay last week I was the one who was kind of mad at my boss because he said something he shouldn't said. I guess this time around is my fault.

You know, I won't blame it to my hormones. I just would not. This time is my fault. I sent an email out of the blue with no major logical support from my side and complaint. Although I would get a point on my side IF and only IF I showed a more proactive action yesterday. And of course, all depends on the tone of the email.

I have improved quite a lot through the time since I am starting to work here...five years ago. I used to tend to send emails as I speak or think which normally means a series of words like trouble, problematic, non team player, complainer, etc etc.

Even Sam and I are having a good relationship boss-employee and in part that's why I applied this position (it took me awhile gain his trust...and a lot of chocolate) that does not mean I can tell him whatever I want to say at whatever time. This time I blew it. And I feel bad about it. Really bad. I can't give him chocolates (besides he will give them back to me later on) since he is on a diet or will get anorexic through the time (seriously). Perhaps get him today a salad.

Okay I really have to get something to eat or whatever my stomach REALLY hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment