Monday, September 26, 2011

16 Weeks: The Procession of Don Bosco

And you will be thinking who the hell is "Don Bosco". Well I am not a religious person but I was raised in Catholisism and all that jazz...I even did my first communion in the Basilica of Don Bosco, just take it for granted it IS a big big church. And I had my communion there because it was one of the few churches that still had the first communion in long dress...justi magine I wanted a long dress, hence my mother was taking me to church class every Saturday 20 minutes away from home...just for that! To become an agnostic at 35 hahaha.

ANYWAY, so this morning sickenss is like a procession...one step forward, two steps backwards...I am not sure how I will be ending in my final destination.

Things are not that bad...is just that gosh I really want to feel hungry and eat. A negra modelo would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment