Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4 AM

It says that Second Trimester is the time that most women experience the "best" time during their pregnancy. Well there is a discrimination apparently in that "most" because I am out of it. I feel like crap today. After a weekend of feeling some kind of re-energy built through my body...is gone. I think this child doesn't like me to go to work, and have some issues with Panamanian food too. Yesterday I ate one of my favorite "arroz con pollo" (chicken with rice all mix in one thing) and I just couldn't hold it. Poor mom, she was disappointed because she really thought I was going to hold it. I barely ate like 8 spoons...I swear and it was all gave up to the toilette. What I ate later? KFC mashed potatoes with gravy and coleslaw, southern kid! suffering from cholesterol at this early stage in life hahaha.

And that was just fine...until today at 4am. I suddenly woke up because no position satified my body. I have no belly really...I mean almost nothing, just kind of a bump. I keep rubbing it and talking to it like some kind of nerd saying things be good to mommy...daddy is worry because I look sick and all that...what I got? some kind of gas response. It feels retarded seriuosly...it's like what I am doing? talking to my belly, really? I mean his/her ears are not fully developed yet so s/he can't hear.

Oh yes, back to 4am...sorry I write as I spoke (I change themes in matter of seconds) so I woke up, couldn't sleep...suddenly Brad woke up and he is like..."do you need that I do something?" he is so sweet, really but what he can do? nothing really. I said " I am okay...eh I think I am going to throw up" and so be it, I went to the porcelain hall of fame...ended with a horrible headache that I still have. I feel like dying in all honesty. By 6am I got a pouched egg which I love and some crackers. I stayed with the plate over my chest for about an hour and then I got up...since well we have to go to something called work. It really was more than an hour but I felt like dying...like an eternal flu (I guess, since I haven't get the flu here...just a cold).

So back to the "most women" whatever...I really HOPE this improves if not I am really going to get in a depression...seriously, this is awful. And don't tell me again "it's going away" because is not. Okay, sorry I am just sensitive and negative today. Okay back to work...my boss just catch me writing this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment