Monday, September 5, 2011

12 Weeks - The Jumping Little Monster

And here is our Little Monster!!!
Amazing isn't it?
We just can't believe that THING is growing inside me. I still don't have a bump o barriguita...pero ahi viene. Y eso que yo vengo de una casa cientifica y pienso como una cientifica, nada te prepara para cuando te ponen el ultrasonido...y boom boom boom escuchas el latido...que eso eso? de veda veda? waow...y la cabeza, y los deditos...Brad says he counted all five...I hope he meant all five of ONE hand! My mom was there, she came visit for a week...now two weeks and she has been such a great help. Moms are unbelievable. My mom was laughing because Brad's face was like not sure amusing, confuse...men are incredibly funny.
My risks came out amazingly good. Again the ticking clock right? So they put you this risks because after 30 you are like dying...at 35 you are basically dead...and me, 37...having a child at 38 is like miracle science. ANYway...so the risks of down syndrome are for a woman giving birth at 38 are 1:155 there are some charts more nice than the one the Prenatal Consultants used...and my odds for that came as 1:3081 and for trisonomy 13&18 the odds are 1:283 and mine came in as 1:5081. So in few words...the odds to have a down syndrome child at my age is 1 in 155 births a probability of 0.6% but mine came in wayyyy less than that. So I will sleep okay, anyway whatever it is and how it comes it will be love. That's what we agreed upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment