Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bigger Me

I am getting bigger...that's a fact. I will realy in the Miracle of Life to get back to normal. I am, in all honesty, getting anxious to know Lil Monster. Today I saw the kid of a co worker...and okay the kid doesn't look ANYTHING like him. I am starting to worry now...how this kid will look like? Like is sole son/daughter of Brad or me? or a combination? The entire dilemma of hybrids kids came to place...

Finishing school is almost agonizing. I feel no interest whatesover but I must finish. Few weeks to go and a lot of stuff is starting to overcome my brain cells. Too many things to discuss about the future. I am freaking out...are we ready for all this? For the very first time, the financial aspect of everything is the least of my worries. We have been doing a great job in budgeting and already leaving like we have a daycare payment to take care of. But, what about the house...I want a nursery when that will be due? what about the crib...aren't we need to be buying stuff? are we going to live here? no...so then where? and on and on and on...the extra hour given by the daylight saving time is not helping me today.

Lil M is growing, is kicking harder everytime...the good news is that I know s/he is fine and Brad is felling it and getting excited about it. His face gets so bright when it happens. I am just amazing how beatiful my boyfriend gets just to tell me nice things like everything will be fine...even I know he is worry too.

Today we watched the last part of show called "Life Before Birth" in Discovery Channel...we catched the show in the last part of birthing. I didn't want to cry but I got so emotional.  I just found it they are repeating in 10 minutes...darn I am not going to sleep yet...going to bed late again!!!!

Anyway things are going well in general with Lil Monster...she/he is growing and taking a lot of my energy, fighting with part of body for space...

I just remember that I ask for ice cream today...but didn't see any in the freezer, did Brad forgot? I hope not, I really want ice cream (I know I didn't remember an hour ago but I do now!)..this could be a long night if I don't get ice cream now.

No comments:

Post a Comment