Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween and more

So the cat is out of the box as of yesterday night. I was in class and the question was there "Am I pregnant"...HELL YEAH !!! I am! a lot of congrats and smiles. I was happy, it felt nice.

At work there are still some lookouts for "what's that" but no question is ask...I guess women have the fame to get pissed about weight issues. I don't, perhaps because I never had that issue. Anyway here is a pic with my semi Halloween costume...as you see I put two pirate headbones: a big one and a tiny one hehehe.


Now, it seems I have a small belly but TODAY...my gosh Lil Monster grew...because I feel huge. I mean HUGE.

Sinusitis in full force. Yes, another year suffering this crap and this time I am suffering big time thanks to pregnancy BECAUSE you can't take anything...only tylenol and a couple of other things that have never work for me. So I am dealing with the fact to be sick and so be it. Lil Monster will deal with me when s/he is out. Mommy is not happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment