Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Incredible Things

Seating down with my laptop and trying to finish the last part of my project about Entrepreneurship from the US to Latin America (yes, is taking me forever)...I noticed that suddenly my tshirt was moving ...YES, moving! I pulled up my tshirt and I just saw my entire belly moving from one side to the other. I think this is not normal, at this moment I think I should scream very loud and say something "there is something inside me! help me!!! what the hell is this!!" Like coming from an Alien movie. Of course that's not the case...but it's just so amazing that I can see it...and feel it. I really don't know what to say just that I need to write it.

Lil Monster is growing so far healthy and it reacts and me pushing him or her. It lovessss my right side and seems to do something near the top of my belly because my stomach feels really squeeze and I get full really quickly. How people gain weight???

My belly is getting bigger and bigger. I am getting tired and sleepy hence having trouble finishing stuff like homework.

I still need to make my photo shoot but I have somebody in mind to ask for those photos...uhmmm H?

No comments:

Post a Comment