Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving - a lot to say Thanks for

We went to Panama for 2011 Thanksgiving, it was almost a dream trip. First of all since I got pregnant and with heavy morning sickness the closest to an airport was my workplace.
I miss getting on a plane, the rush of getting to the gate and waiting for my seat assigned. I couldn't sleep the night before and I really wasn't much 100% productive at work until it was time to go. Unfortunately, one of my directors didn't get I needed to catch a plane and it was asking one thousand things in 2 hours.
I have a LOT to give thanks to: my mother, even the discussions with my father, my sister with such a nice flower arrangement, my friend Cristina who organize with my mother the gathering and the balloons, my aunt Reyna for the ceviche and games, my aunt Beni for the excellent arroz con guandu y coco as only an islander knows how to do it, mi cousin Yessica and my grandmother for the tamales, Vera for the cake, and Elizabeth that couldn't assist for such great cookies. And so many others that show up to say that they care for me and my family. I have no words to thank enough. Although I told my mother I was going to Panama with very few days ahead, they planned such a nice party in no time. For the ones that couldn't be advice on time I apologize, and for the ones who were able to come I was really humble for such gesture of love and excitement for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment